Hygiene and Sanitation
Hygiene, which is a synthesis of all relevant information for the protection, development and maintenance of human and community health, has a wide scope.
Food hygiene; It is defined as the production, storage and consumption of food under conditions suitable for health.
In order for businesses to produce under cleaner and hygienic conditions, food hygiene-sanitation inspection includes the suitability control of the processes from acceptance of raw materials to the end consumer and evaluation of pre-requiste conditions ( infrastructure, equipment, social areas, raw material acceptance and storage, production, waste control and environmental conditions) for implemention that can improve food safety and quality.
As ICAS, we perform inspection services in accordance with the law no 5996 and food legislation depending on customer demand or in accordance with TS 13027 Standard- General Rules of Hygiene and Sanitation in Food Production Places
Our hygiene and sanitation inspection are carried out with work methods that has traceability within international standards and auditors that have competency on relevant inspection subject. The inspection stages are; preparation, inspection, transfer of samples to the laboratory and reporting.
Analyzes within the framework of the inspection service are carried out in the laboratory, which is accredited according to the ISO / IEC 17025: 2005 standard.
Our accreditation scope is;
- Manufacturing area, transporting vehicles and sales areas of food products, food additives, seafood and products in contact with food.
- Areas where food products are delivered and stored.
- Areas where food products are prepared and serviced.
- Meat and poultry slaughterhouses, shredding area, production and packaging facilities, transport vehicles, storage areas
- Preparation, storage and service areas of food/ meal products at hotels.